10 Effective LinkedIn management strategies to get B2B leads
LinkedIn for B2B Business
B2B lead generation is the process of identifying and nurturing potential customers who display interest in the organisation’s products and services. It involves creating and maintaining a B2B leads database of the names and contact details of potential customers. Later on, various marketing techniques can be used to reach out to them and build relationships.
The main purpose of B2B Lead Generation is to forge a connection with potential customers and use different techniques to create an interest in your product or service. When these leads crystallize into purchases, an organisation can effectively grow its sales volume.
Some interesting statistics to look at including the following
80% of the social media leads, 44% of all relevant leads for B2B, and 94% of the B2B marketers distribute their content through LinkedIn.
10 Effective LinkedIn management strategies to get B2B leads
Social media platforms, such as LinkedIn, have mechanisms in place to weed out extraneous content and deliver only the most relevant information to their followers. With a staggering membership of 690 million users, it is one of the most effective ways to connect with a large and diverse audience.
1. Optimise your Company page: Using LinkedIn as a portal to your website, your LinkedIn company page should enhance its richness of information and mass appeal. The sales pitch should resonate with the buyers and Lead them to your company website for more information, which could potentially lead to inquiries.
2. Use LinkedIn’s advanced search tool to scout for an increased number of leads: Using filters such as current company, profile and language you can scan the entire database of LinkedIn to cultivate and target your potential leads.
3. Participate in industry groups on LinkedIn: As B2B marketers, it would benefit an organization to actively participate in industry groups, which can foster industry-related discussions, raise your brand awareness and also establish thought leadership. Once you develop a cohesive B2B strategy, you can even formulate your own industry group.
4. Keep your LinkedIn content updated: In addition to being informative, engaging and attention grasping, your content must also be updated regularly to keep it current and to enhance the engagements with your prospects.
5. Maintaining a consistent engagement and active presence: If your activity on LinkedIn is consistent, you can build an active network and increase user engagement. This establishes you as an authoritative figure. Commenting, using hashtags and being in the loop help to build your organisation’s presence.
6. Running LinkedIn campaigns: LinkedIn offers paid advertisements LinkedIn’s unique selling proposition is that it offers career filters which can be used to create visibility for your brand and product. A text bar with a call-to-action button makes your content more attractive and engaging.
7. Establish direct conversation with sponsored mail: This is a special marketing service offered by LinkedIn which has a greater reach compared to traditional email. This is a private messaging service that can be used to generate quality leads. Short, succinct messages with an embedded call-to-action can be used to leverage LinkedIn to meet the campaign objective.
8. Using LinkedIn’s Sales Navigator: Since LinkedIn is used to scout leads, this function is assisted by the use of the Sales Navigator tool. Equipped with algorithms, it provides detailed sales insights and helps to connect with the prospects realistically.
9. Organize in-person events with the leaders in your industry: LinkedIn live provides the facility whereby you can use influencers and thought leaders in your industry and provide valuable insights to your relevant LinkedIn Audience.
10. Have employees of your organization share quality LinkedIn content.
Trilliant Digital LinkedIn Management
Linkedin Profile optimization: LinkedIn Profile optimization is the process of refining and enhancing a LinkedIn profile to improve its visibility, professionalism, and appeal to potential clients or employers. The objective is to make the profile more engaging and attractive to the right audience, by optimizing the profile headline, summary, experience, education, skills, and other key sections.
1. LinkedIn Postings to engage Existing followers and Gain New followers: LinkedIn post is a valuable opportunity to connect with their current followers and draw in new ones. The main goal of these posts is to generate content that is both pertinent and engaging to their intended audience, thereby providing useful information and sparking interest.
2. LinkedIn Group postings and management: LinkedIn Groups are online communities of professionals who share similar interests or work in the same industry. Group postings and management involve creating, posting, and moderating content within a LinkedIn Group to engage members and foster conversations.
3. LinkedIn Brand Awareness Ads: LinkedIn Brand Awareness Ads help businesses increase brand recognition and visibility on LinkedIn. These ads reach users through sponsored content, sponsored InMail, and display ads, and use LinkedIn’s targeting capabilities to ensure they reach the right audience. They are an effective way for companies to increase their online presence and drive brand awareness among a professional audience.
4. LinkedIn Lead Generations Ads: LinkedIn Lead Generation Ads are a type of advertising format that allows businesses to collect valuable information from potential customers or clients. These ads are designed to capture the attention of LinkedIn users and encourage them to fill out a form with their contact details or other relevant information, such as job title or industry. These ads are a powerful way for businesses to expand their reach, generate new leads, and ultimately grow their customer base.
5. Handling Linkedin Live events: To host successful LinkedIn Live events that engage your audience and provide valuable insights, it’s important to plan ahead, engage your audience, deliver high-quality content, analyze your performance, and follow up with your attendees. By following these tips, you can handle LinkedIn Live events like a pro!
6. LinkedIn Page Merging Activities: LinkedIn Page merging is a process that allows a business to consolidate two or more LinkedIn Pages into a single unit. This is useful when a business has multiple Pages that are no longer needed or are causing confusion among followers.
What is global SEO? Tips for creating a winning strategy for international presence
What is global SEO?Your business might be ready for the international market, but how do people across the globe get to know about what you have to offer? Your website might be out there but if it does not come up in online searches, it becomes futile. It is important to optimize the website so your brand reaches the first page of search results and slowly is among the top 5 positions for the primary keyword. To achieve this one need to adopt the global Search Engine Optimization SEO best practices and expand one’s ambit beyond the local markets. Adopting an international SEO strategy that takes into account the policies, processes, and practices that apply to other countries helps in your brand visibility. Search engines will identify where your business operations are based and what languages you support.
Which businesses are suitable for Global SEO?Global SEO works best for businesses with a global target audience. For example, beauty products, organic products, educational content, and other products or services need not be of localized interest. People all over the world might be typing in the keywords to get to the best source for their needs. Hence global SEO works very well once you decide who and where your target audience is. If your brand is to rule the global market, international SEO is for you. It also helps in building links with potential distributors and partners of your products in different countries.
How does SEO work?To understand how SEO works we need to understand that google returns a SERP Search engine results page when any user enters a query into the search bar. Google returns a lot many pages one after the other using a complex algorithm that determines the value the page has for the user. SEO makes it easier for visitors and search engines to find your content. Global SEO practices if followed well optimize your website content for the region and language so that it comes up in the search results.
How to optimize the website for a better international Presence
- The first step is to list your target countries.
- Understand which search engine is more popular there. It need not necessarily be Google.
- Get to know the country-specific domains of the target search engines.
- Now list out your top three competitors and conduct a competitor analysis.
- Conduct an international keywords analysis.
- Get started with on-page optimization.
- Add fresh content in the desired language.
- Figure out your own site/URL
- Optimize meta tags
- Use keywords in the URL structure.
- Add your site to the search console and analytics Plan a multilingual content strategy
- Content should be optimized for the target region and the local language. The hreflang tag is an HTML attribute that specifies the language and geographic area of a webpage. This prevents from the web page being identified as duplicate content when similar web pages are targeted for niche audiences.
- After creating an SEO-friendly site structure plan global link acquisition strategies.
5 POWERFUL LINKEDIN STRATEGIES FOR B2B BUSINESS
By bringing millions of businesses on one platform, LinkedIn has made it easy for B2B marketers to crack the code of B2B success through effective Digital marketing LinkedIn strategies.
Here are 5 such powerful LinkedIn marketing strategies that can help you leverage LinkedIn as a powerful B2B marketing tool:
Turning your company page into a lead generator
80% of a business’s social media leads come from LinkedIn. But to make LinkedIn lead generation intentional, you will have to turn your company page into a lead generator. Here are a few things for you to keep in mind while creating your company page:
- Select an image that catches the attention of your prospects instantly
- Insert a clear but compelling pitch into your company description (make sure you do it in the first two lines because this is what your visitors would see at first glance)
- Make sure your recent updates section is conversion-focused
Creating a showcase page
Another powerful LinkedIn B2B marketing strategy is to create a showcase page for your company. If you have many brands, you can create different showcase pages on LinkedIn to segment your inbound traffic. Your showcase page should ideally target one segment of your audience and provide the information that is most relevant to them. Here are a few ways to make your showcase page a powerful LinkedIn lead generation tool:
- Focus on your conversions
- Keep the name of the page short (A long name would get truncated in the display sidebar)
- Use a word that best connects your brand to your audience
Using Advanced Search
More than making your company page found, LinkedIn is about you finding the right kind of prospects. The easiest way to do this is by using LinkedIn’s advanced search. This option will help you filter your target audience by location, industry, company, profile language, and interests. Once you have created a specifically targeted search using this powerful LinkedIn marketing tool, you can even save it and set up alerts.
Leveraging LinkedIn Groups to connect with the right people
One most powerful LinkedIn B2B marketing strategy is to look for leads through LinkedIn Groups. Joining some of these groups could be the easiest part; but if you want your digital marketing LinkedIn strategy to be more powerful, you will have to make sure you maintain some kind of activity in these groups.
When you look for groups, you should look for those that are…
- Highly relevant to your niche
- Active (You should be able to find out the activity level of LinkedIn groups through the search results)
- Mid-sized (so that you don’t get lost in a huge group or join one that has too few members)
You could even start your own group to gather your audience and connect with them. This way you can position yourself authoritatively and gain recognition in the industry.
Publishing Content Consistently
One of the best ways to achieve success with LinkedIn marketing is to start publishing content on a consistent basis. Not only is this a powerful LinkedIn lead generation tool, but it is also the most effective LinkedIn B2B marketing strategy that will help you gain a competitive edge in your industry.
While these are some of the basics, they do leave a lot of room for you to trace down more precise Digital marketing LinkedIn strategies that work. Try them out and see how many B2B leads you can come up with.
UNKNOWN INTERESTING FEATURES ON FACEBOOK
Most of us use Facebook every day, and yet there are always little things you forget you can do, just because they’re not that relevant to your everyday life.
Some protect your privacy, or your security, while others just make Facebook more fun to play with — or even useful!
Here are a bunch of Facebook tricks and tools that most people forget are available to them. Check out if you know all of these or any..
SNAPCHAT INTRODUCING TARGET AUDIENCE MARKETING
Competing strongly with Facebook’s ad network, Snapchat announced changes to their features
to target consumers.
The app already established their ad network in 2016 and the high
conversion rates and wide audience reach have taken the marketing community by a storm. Now,
using their data, they plan to introduce a purchase-based targeting option that will be available on
all ad formats on Snapchat.
Using their own data as well as third-party data from Oracle Cloud’s Data syndicated audience
segments, Snapchat will target users based on their past purchases to hone in on closer interest
areas for ad targeting.
For the Indian audiences, this could mean a shift to Snapchat’s advertising. With a higher user
base than Facebook and Instagram, a targeted audience and a higher rate of conversions, any
B2C business should employ this platform in their marketing strategy to share fresh and creative
content to younger audiences.
THE LANGUAGE OF DIGITAL MARKETING
The internet is a lawless land for language.
Language transcends conventional grammatical rules, evolves into internet-specific slang and revolutionizes linguistics.
While there is no law, there are patterns and trends that become norms. These norms become an inside joke among online communities, making individuals feel like they are a part of something bigger than themselves.The recurrent changes in linguistics occurs most in millennials. This generation grew up with computers and internet by their side and developed their own dialect of English. By far, the most advanced step in linguistics the millennials have taken is the creation of tone to convey emotion by experimenting with traditional English grammar.
For example, punctuation or lack thereof is used to convey tone. “Why would XYZ do that?” vs. “why would xyz do that” provokes completely different reactions. The first is a question indicating a need for an answer whereas the second is rhetorical speech of someone who is venting. This grammar is easily recognized by those part of the community making them feel like they are “in” on the rebellion against language. However, what it actually does is push the boundaries of language. Never before has there been any marker or indication of rhetoric in written speech. No longer does a sentence need context to determine tone. What was previously bound only to oral speech has leaked its way into internet speak.
Other commonly accepted norms on the internet include the blending of languages (Hinglish!), meme culture, excessive use of punctuation in certain contexts, the varying degrees of using uppercase and lowercase letters and several more that modify or develop into new trends.
What does this mean for digital marketing?
Content development is key. But without effectively using language as a tool, it is hard to market towards millennials who form 64% of the workforce in India. It is clear they cannot be ignored since they form the majority of users on the internet as well.
One way to stay in the loop is to consume and participate in dialogues on the internet. There is no better way to understand the nuances of internet speak than to take part in it personally. Using micro-blogging platforms like Twitter, Reddit, Quora or Tumblr once a day doesn’t take long, even scrolling feeds daily is effective in understanding the way people communicate. Getting caught up in the seeming corruption of English is a digital marketing faux pas, it is important to keep up with the changes and view it for what it is- a linguistic marvel.
A COMPLETE GUIDE ON HOW TO START WHATSAPP BUSINESS ACCOUNT
After plenty of speculation, Whatsapp started an effective platform officially for Business. The application is available currently to Android users and many brands like BookMyShow, RedBus, Myntra has effectively started using this medium to communicate with their existing and potential customers.
This article will help you set up business profile, running ads and how this medium is different from the other messaging applications.
Who can use Whatsapp Business?
Irrespective of the Industry and with less investments it has been designed from ground to offer concierge-like service for customers and can only be used by business owners or person who manages Business. Whatsapp Business is a boon for small and medium businesses as it is cost effective and has lesser chance to go in spam like emailers.
How to Setup the Whatsapp Business?
- You need a Basic Android smartphone, with a mobile number which is not associated with other Whatsapp account.
- If you already have a business number which is in use and known to all the customers, you can register with that number on Whatsapp business app.
- Next, you have to go to Play Store download the Whatsapp business application.
- After the installing the App, you need to verify our mobile number, from which you can communicate with our customers in future.
- This application supports Whatsapp Web, and can be used when the mobile version is down. This feature is not so Intricate in Mobile App, but we can expect to have a better version in future.
- Basic information of the business is needed to create a profile,these details helps to establish the nature and authenticity of the business.
- Business description
- Email address
After the basic setup and verification of mobile number, the profile is ready to use. Profiles created under the Whatsapp Business are referred and given business account labels where users can view and authenticate business profiles from individual profiles.
What makes Whatsapp Business different from other messaging apps?
One of the best features of this app is automated response to address customer’s queries instantaneously.
Quick replies– You can create shortcuts for the messages you want to send frequently, use of text, images, Gifs and Video messages are allowed in this app.
To set quick replies,
- Tap Menu>Settings>Business Settings>Quick replies
- Tap Add(+)
- Set Text Message or add image, set keyboard shortcut for the quick reply.
- Set the keyword to quickly locate it.
- Tap Save
Note: Though optional, keywords are useful in sorting if you have multiple quick replies saved to your list. You can add up to three keywords per quick reply.
To send quick replies
- Open a chat
- In the text input field, type “/” followed by the shortcut of a pre-set quick reply.
- Select the quick reply. The templated message will automatically populate the text input field.
- You can edit the message or simply tap Send
Greeting message – You can create a template message to send customers for the first time or after 14 days of inactivity. You can set the app to send custom greeting message.
- Tap Menu>Settings>Business Settings
- Set Text Message
Away message– Similar to greeting message feature, you can also set an away message on WhatsApp Business. It will automatically send the set custom message to your customers while you are away.
Whatsapp offers 3 types of away messages
- Always Send
- Custom Schedule
- Outside Business Hours
To set away message,
- Tap Menu>Settings>Business Settings> Away Message
- Set Text Message
Message Statistics – Although it is not a new feature, this provides easy access to message statistics. Messages sent, delivered and read can be tracked.
Other than the above features, Whatsapp Business profile have similar features like traditional app. which are status, groups, broadcast messages, video and audio calls etc.
Relatively very new this application promises to boost engagement with your audience and provide a better customer experience. Whatsapp Business will provide a platform to engage with customers by providing them regular updates with few drawbacks like no option for searching businesses on Whatsapp but we hope with time these smaller issues will be ironed out and this will become a channel widely used by brands.
THE SCOPE OF AI IN DIGITAL MARKETING
AI has been making its presence felt quite strongly in the day-to-day digital world of today. With technologies like Chatbots and voice recognition helping businesses offer seamless customer service, it won’t be too long for AI to mark the future of digital marketing.
Understanding customer preferences are the key to the survival of businesses across the world and AI digital marketing makes this very easy. Machines make it possible to predict consumer behavior and decisions with great ease so that businesses can overcome most challenges that come in the way of their success.
Here are a few more things that can tell you about the scope of AI in digital marketing:
AI Digital Marketing can enhance the user experience
Driving traffic to your website would be of no use if the traffic doesn’t convert into sales. The only way that can make this happen is great user experience. By using AI in digital marketing you can customize the views of your prospects by predicting their behavior, persona, and search cycles. You can also use Chatbots to help your visitors find what they are looking for and make it easier for them to take their purchase decisions.
Artificial Intelligence maximizes ROI
You can easily increase the ROI of your marketing campaigns by using AI tools such as robotic analytics, CRM, and social data. You could personalize your sales messages through email artificial intelligence applications to make sure you reach the right target audience at the right time. Many brands are leveraging the power of Artificial Intelligence to personalize their email marketing campaigns according to user behaviors and preferences. Machine Learning helps them analyze data about their consumers, determine the best times to contact them, create content that makes the respond the best, and come up with subject lines that generate the maximum number of clicks.
AI drives the right kind of traffic
Artificial intelligence SEO techniques can help drive the right kind of traffic to your website that leads to sales. Google and Facebook ad platforms have already started using AI digital marketing tools to identify people who are very likely to take the advertiser’s desired action. These tools help in analyzing user information such as their demographics and interests and identify the best audience for different brands. There are other machine learning tools that help in optimizing digital marketing ads for better conversions.
Artificial Intelligence tools make search sessions easier
Most of the purchase decisions of consumers fail because of not finding the information that they come looking for. Artificial Intelligence SEO tools can make it easier for search engines to display the right results by tracking user behavior and predicting their future decisions. The various tools such as SEMrush and Google Analytics also help in identifying and resolving on-page problems, analyzing competitor websites, identifying growth opportunities, improving keyword list, and tracking and analyzing traffic.
AI makes it easier to forecast sales
The fluctuations in the market are one of the most important challenges that businesses find very difficult to handle. However, by using AI, they can predict the future trends of the market and change their marketing strategies accordingly. The data that the various AI tools gather can help businesses set realistic budgets and make informed decisions that save them from a lot of inconvenience in future.
AI helps businesses expand
Using email artificial intelligence applications and the various AI tools on social media can help businesses reach out to the right people, depending on their demography, interests, and other aspects. By predicting user behavior and analyzing user preferences, AI helps businesses display the right ads to the right people at the right time.
As an active technology, AI has been creating wonders across fields. Implementing AI digital marketing applications, such as email artificial intelligence applications and artificial intelligence SEO tools, is the best way for businesses to solve their customer issues and enjoy a competitive edge in the market.