By bringing millions of businesses on one platform, LinkedIn has made it easy for B2B marketers to crack the code of B2B success through effective Digital marketing LinkedIn strategies.
Here are 5 such powerful LinkedIn marketing strategies that can help you leverage LinkedIn as a powerful B2B marketing tool:
Turning your company page into a lead generator
80% of a business’s social media leads come from LinkedIn. But to make LinkedIn lead generation intentional, you will have to turn your company page into a lead generator. Here are a few things for you to keep in mind while creating your company page:
- Select an image that catches the attention of your prospects instantly
- Insert a clear but compelling pitch into your company description (make sure you do it in the first two lines because this is what your visitors would see at first glance)
- Make sure your recent updates section is conversion-focused
Creating a showcase page
Another powerful LinkedIn B2B marketing strategy is to create a showcase page for your company. If you have many brands, you can create different showcase pages on LinkedIn to segment your inbound traffic. Your showcase page should ideally target one segment of your audience and provide the information that is most relevant to them. Here are a few ways to make your showcase page a powerful LinkedIn lead generation tool:
- Focus on your conversions
- Keep the name of the page short (A long name would get truncated in the display sidebar)
- Use a word that best connects your brand to your audience
Using Advanced Search
More than making your company page found, LinkedIn is about you finding the right kind of prospects. The easiest way to do this is by using LinkedIn’s advanced search. This option will help you filter your target audience by location, industry, company, profile language, and interests. Once you have created a specifically targeted search using this powerful LinkedIn marketing tool, you can even save it and set up alerts.
Leveraging LinkedIn Groups to connect with the right people
One most powerful LinkedIn B2B marketing strategy is to look for leads through LinkedIn Groups. Joining some of these groups could be the easiest part; but if you want your digital marketing LinkedIn strategy to be more powerful, you will have to make sure you maintain some kind of activity in these groups.
When you look for groups, you should look for those that are…
- Highly relevant to your niche
- Active (You should be able to find out the activity level of LinkedIn groups through the search results)
- Mid-sized (so that you don’t get lost in a huge group or join one that has too few members)
You could even start your own group to gather your audience and connect with them. This way you can position yourself authoritatively and gain recognition in the industry.
Publishing Content Consistently
One of the best ways to achieve success with LinkedIn marketing is to start publishing content on a consistent basis. Not only is this a powerful LinkedIn lead generation tool, but it is also the most effective LinkedIn B2B marketing strategy that will help you gain a competitive edge in your industry.
While these are some of the basics, they do leave a lot of room for you to trace down more precise Digital marketing LinkedIn strategies that work. Try them out and see how many B2B leads you can come up with.